Want to update your kitchen this summer?Updating the layout at the same time can deliver updated functionality and flow. Tom & Leslie share tips for kitchen layouts that bring in some new feng-shui and make the space more functional.
Are you bracing for you next big cooling bill of the summer? We’ll highlight new technology that can keep you cool and cut your costs at the same time.
A great looking fence can improve your home’s curb appeal and add to your home’s value. But if the fence hasn’t been well maintained, it can have the opposite effect! We walk you through how to stain a fence and make it last!
If you enjoy watching hummingbirds in summer, the best way to attract them to your yard is to feed them. Leslie shares the do’s and don’ts of making your own delicious sugar water homemade hummingbird food!
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions about:
- How to brighten up a dirty and stained garage floor.
- Options for adding slip resistant paint surfaces.
- How to choose the best low-maintenance replacement window.
- How to adjust a door that swells and sticks.
- Is your roof full of green moss or algae? We share a cool trick to clear the algae using just a single strip of copper flashing!
ENTER TRANSCRIPT HERE