Are your kitchen cabinets tired and worn? Tom and Leslie tell you how to choose new cabinets that’ll step up the space and not blow the budget.
If you’re thinking about an outdoor project, and love the sound of a babbling brook, we’re going to tell you how to create your very own water feature for your yard
Ready to take on an outdoor paint project? We’ll highlight new paint sprayers that makes paint projects quick and easy.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions about:
- Options for adding GFCI’s to bathrooms that don’t have them.
- How to repair exposed rebar around your pool?
- Tricks for finding the source of a window leak
- Tips for humane ways to get rid of squirrels who have made a home in your home!
- How to reduce condensation in basements
- How to seal and preserve a brick chimney?
- Is it less expensive to build or buy wall shelves?
ENTER TRANSCRIPT HERE