- Post pandemic, 65 percent of people house hunting demand one feature more than any other. The pandemic has changed a lot about how we buy things and that includes what we look for in a new home! We share the list of new home buyer demands.
- If you’ve ever taken on a tiling project, you may know that some of the more inconvenient parts of the project are that it’s messy and takes DAYS because you have to wait for the adhesive to set, before you can grout. We’ll show you a trick of the trade to install tile that’s a lot less messy and far faster.
- If you’re ready for a new floor and have pets, it’s smart to choose the best pet resistant flooring to stand up to the wear and tear our pets can dish out.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions about:
- Bill in Florida is trying to get rid of a smoker’s stench throughout his house.
- Pat in Michigan wants to know how to hide water stains on her ceiling without repainting the whole thing.
- Lee wants to know how to install a koi pond.
- Stewart wants to know when in your home’s lifetime should you replace insulation?
- Michelle in Minnesota wants to know deal with moisture coming up from her laminate floor.
- Carl in Maryland asks what’s causing his toilet to make a high pitch whistling noise?
- Pat from Arkansas asks, why doesn’t my heat pump dehumidify?
- Daniel needs to know why his water has a rotten egg smell.
- Kathy calls asking how to clean grease off a garage floor.
ENTER TRANSCRIPT HERE