- While most folks focus on how their landscape looks they may not be as focused on their “LIGHT” scape! With the right combination of outdoor low-voltage lighting, there’s a whole new view awaiting you. We’ll walk you through the options.
- And also, ahead, if you’re a dog lover, getting up at all hours of the day or night to let your pooch out is not always very convenient. Now there’s a new type of automatic pet door on the market that gets built right into your home’s exterior door. We’ll share this new innovation that lets your pooches go in and out whenever they please.
- We’ll also share some tips on avoiding identify theft – a growing crime that can impact your ability to buy a home, especially if someone pretending to you ruins your credit. There’s a new government resource that can help victims.
- A disorganized kitchen pantry can make it difficult to find what you are looking for, add to the prep time for meals, and might even lead you to add things to the shopping list you already have! We’ve got easy ways to clear the clutter with pantry designs that deliver spacious and orderly food storage
- Plus, answers to your home improvement questions about, installing a whole house generator, testing for radon, collecting rainwater, repairing and exhaust fan, hiring a home inspector before buying a home.
Leave a Reply