- Most kitchen renos are expensive. But there’s actually a lot you can do yourself over a single weekend that can deliver a big impact without a big budget. We share a checklist of low-cost kitchen remodeling projects that deliver the biggest impact.
- If your patio is worn, weathered or even cracked, we’ll share how to do a makeover using a new type of paver brick designed for remodeling that any DIY’r can accomplish in just a couple of hours.
- The hottest part of the summer always brings out the most bugs – including disease-carrying tics! We’ll explain the best ways to stop ticks from taking a bite out of your summer fun.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions about:
- Tom wants to know to clean and paint a pocket door.
- Marianne wants to know if her floor tile might possibly contain asbestos.
- Steve is dealing with a leaky water heater. We share a new technology in water heaters that include a water heater that automatic shut offs if a leak is detected.
- Elanor wants to know how best to remove algae and clean Trex decking.
- Gordon needs a solution to stop leaks getting into his garage.
- Beverly wants to know the best way to repair and repaint rotted wood posts.
- Mike has spotted some cracked roof shingles and wants to know if it’s time to replace the entire roof.
ENTER TRANSCRIPT HERE