- Every summer deck collapses are tragically common. We’ll share the top 5 reasons decks fall down along with tips on how to do a safety check your own deck.
- If your last electric bill a real shocker you’ll be happy to hear that utility companies are required to offer programs to help you save money and use LESS of their product! We’ll have advice on how to best take advantage of that savings.
- For family pets, the backyard is a place to relax, burn off some energy, and play with friends, human and furry. We’ll share 4 tips to help improve your outdoor space to keep pets safe in summer and their humans happy.
- Laundry is always a chore but it’s even worse when your washer and dryer are located a floor below or above the place where those dirty clothes are first dropped! We share how to effectively move your laundry from a floor below and place it right where it needs to go.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions about:
- Value of adding a whole house fan.
- How to fix peeling Vinyl flooring?
- Are perma-boots the best way to fix roof leaks caused by flashing?
- Who should you call for drain cleaning?
- How to prevent your septic tank from causing a sinkhole?
- Can trees have an impact on your foundation and what should you look out for?
- Why does your fridge keep tripping your circuits?
- Best way to clean your oven-door glass?
ENTER TRANSCRIPT HERE