- Do you feel like your A/C just isn’t doing the job it should? We’ll share a trick of the trade you can use to test your air conditioning, so you’ll know exactly how well it’s performing, or if it’s wasting your cold hard cash.
- Painting is a project that’s among the most basic of DIY projects, and one most homeowners are happy to tackle themselves. But it’s also a project that can go terribly wrong if you don’t take just three steps before you start. We’ll share important painting tips.
- Do summertime allergies have you hacking and sneezing on even the sunniest of days? We’ll share five things you can do inside your home to breathe easy all summer long. Does having a solar energy system really improve the value of your home? Solar energy sellers will universally say yes, but we think otherwise and explain why.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions about:
- How to deal with high humidity and moisture in your home?
- What might be the reason why your exterior door isn’t quite sealed?
- What product to use when resurfacing a concrete driveway?
- Is it smart to replace an oil-fired water heater with an electric one?
- How to change your two prong outlets to three prongs?
- How to apply wood paneling to your wall for a rustic style?
- What causes smelly sink drains and how to deal with it?
ENTER TRANSCRIPT HERE