- Adding heat to your garage is a great way to make the space useable all winter long. We’ll help sort through the best options to take the chill out of your garage space.
- DIY is on the rise but according to a new survey, 40% of homeowners report their projects were more difficult than expected and 80% admit to making a mistake along the way. We’ll dig into the most common ways DIY goes wrong to make sure that doesn’t happen to you.
- With the chilly weather upon us – now is a great time to take on projects to improve your warmth and comfort as temperatures drop – starting with a little hot water heater maintenance to help make sure you never run out!
- If you’re missing the days of spending warm evenings outside on your deck or patio, there’s no need to stop. You can use your outdoor spaces for a bit longer if you know how to easily add heat to outdoor spaces.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions:
- Sandi in Texas would like to know how to add a textured surface to paint.
- Mike in Ohio needs some suggestions of what some emergency sources of heating if your furnace goes out.
- Jean from Tennessee wants to know how to paint stucco siding.
- George in Texas needs help fixing some half-inch cracks in his driveway.
- John is wants to know what kind of sealant to use on his cement fireplace cap.