- If you’d love to have a backyard pool but can’t afford it, don’t have the time to care for it or you’re just short of backyard space? We have two words for you: Spool Pool! Tom and Leslie share tips on how you can combine the benefits of a pool and spa in one very refreshing backyard feature.
- Pruning trees and shrubs is one of the top outdoor tasks for spring. We share best ways to encourage lush new growth, improve air circulation and clear away dead branches that are a safety hazard.
- Ceramic tile showers are usually thought of as waterproof. But the truth is that unless the waterproofing UNDER the tile is correctly installed, that show can develop slow leak is that can go on for years and cause thousands of dollars of damage. We’ll review the best way to build a shower, so it never, ever leaks.
- If your home has concrete floors, you might think that installing full thickness hardwood flooring is just not possible because moisture from the concrete would cause the flooring to warp. We review a new product that gives you the flooring you want and while saving time and money.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions including:
- Replacing a water heater?
- Tips to trap and release feral cats.
- Solutions to cracked patios
- How to deal with discolored water?
- How to remove water stains on hardwood?
- How to spot hard-to-find roof leaks?
- How to patch a cracked porch?
- What is the best way to stain hardwood flooring?
ENTER TRANSCRIPT HERE
Leave a Reply