Painting Kitchen Countertops

Submitted By
1 expert, 0 community

A few weeks ago you had a caller who had a question regarding her old Formica countertops. You mentioned a product that I believe is a paint type product that comes in different colors and which gives a very nice look to Formica. What is that product?

Post new answer

Type the characters you see in this picture. (verify using audio)
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.