- Are your feet feeling freezing tile floors in the morning? Tired of having icy toes no matter how many layers of socks you have on? There is an easy and reliable solution that can restore feeling to those frozen feet.
- If you’ve got an older home, you probably have an older chimney and those can be unsafe. We’ll walk you through the best options for improvement.
- Here’s an idea we can get behind: better toilet seats. From comfier to cleaner, there are plenty of affordable upgrades out there for your throne.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions about:
- Mary in Massachusetts has a dishwasher that keeps backing up.
- Ian from North Carolina wants a cheap solution for soundproofing.
- Lulu in Delaware needs help installing a drip edge on her roof.
- Pete in Wisconsin is having an issue with his garage door opening unevenly.
- Paul from Texas wants to know if he can run two water heaters in series.
- Charlotte needs to know the best way to fix leaky windows.
- Lori in Pennsylvania wants to know the best option for a countertop.
- Jeffery from Wisconsin that will repair cracks with a caulk that will blend in.
- Dan in Washington is want to convert a garage into a Bed and Breakfast and wants to know what kind of city ordinances he should be aware of.