- Winter’s harsh winds, snow, and ice can weaken your roof, allowing heavy spring rains to seep through. That’s why now is the perfect time for a roof inspection. We show you how!
- Just last month, the average national price for regular gas reached its highest price EVER!!! That strain is impacting the costs of home improvement. We’ll share tips on how to work with contractors during these unusual times.
- The laundry room might seem safe enough, but anywhere there’s extreme heat and lots of water, there’s potential for trouble. We’ll walk you through the most common trouble spots and tell you how to prevent leaks, fires and breakdowns.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions about:
- George in Iowa needs advice on making sealing a deck a one-time job.
- Tina from Tennessee is considering a install a metal roof on top of asphalt shingles.
- Mark in Oregon has an old hardwood floor he wants to restore.
- Margie from Delaware wants to know if she should lay plastic vapor barrier underneath her house to reduce moisture.
- Chuck in Rhode Island needs advice to get rid of blood stain from carpeting.
- Louise from Texas is having a hard time removing and cleaning a vine from her wall.
- Allen in Idaho has a cracked foundation that is still cracking after being filled with epoxy.
- Dan from Pennsylvania needs a way to clear out clogs in his cast iron plumbing