- College parents beware, we are about to enter “silly season” when real estate agents press young, inexperienced students to sign leases that are chock full of ridiculous requirements, and stiff fines and fees that anyone renting outside of a college town would find ludicrous. We’ll tell you what to look for to prepare your young renters from these predatory practices.
- As the end of summer approaches, it’ll soon be time to bring the green inside with houseplants. But if you feel like you never had a green thumb, fear not! We can help get you on the path to redemption and forgiveness with our list of the top 5 healthiest and hardest to kill houseplants.
- Are cracks, holes, and nail pops taking away from your otherwise well-maintained walls? We share DIY Tips to fix them yourself for good.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions about:
- Caitlin moved into a fabulous old house and would love to resurface a beautiful clawfoot tub. We share her options.
- Fred in Iowa wants to know how to stop mold odors that are building up in his daughter’s bathroom.
- Betty wants to know how to stop mold from growing in her closet. We walk her though how to know if she’s really seeing mold or something else.
- Diane wants to turn her backyard deck into a walk-in closet. We explain why that is a really bad idea!
- Caulking a bathtub is a job that has to be repeated often – unless you know our tricks of the trade to make it last. We walk Vern though that project.
- Mary wants to paint her fireplace and needs to know how to get it done right so that the paint doesn’t peel off.
- Steve wants to know how to fill gaps in his driveway that were cause by expansion joints that have worn away.
- Mario needs guidance on replacing an old metal window with a glass block replacement style window.
ENTER TRANSCRIPT HERE