- Drought Resistant Grass: Tired of watching water and money go down the drain to keep your lawn lush? Find out about drought-resistant grass to make your side of the fence greener.
- Affordable Granite: Love the look but can’t afford the cost of granite countertops? We’ve got info about an amazing product that applies easily and gives outstanding, realistic results on any surface.
- Hiring a Designer: Thinking of redecorating your home but don’t know where to begin? It may be time to consult with an interior designer.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions.
- Problems with Contractors: What should you do when a contractor does poor work or leaves a job unfinished? Tom offers advice to Oralee about next steps after she loses money on an incompetent brick mason.
- Clogged Pipes: After installing a new water heater, Louis still has low water pressure and suspects a broken or blocked pipe. Tom discusses the best replacement for galvanized pipes that clog.
- Tree Roots and Foundations: Can pear trees do damage if they’re planted near a home? We ease Lynn’s concerns about her concrete foundation.
- Window Mold and Mildew: Condensation in vinyl double-paned windows can cause problems with mold and mildew. Don may need to maintain or replace some windows and reduce the humidity in his home.
- Granite Countertops: What are some good options for refinishing an old laminate countertop in Frankie’s kitchen? Check out this amazing DIY product that provides the look and feel of granite.
- Bathroom Cleaning Products: Charles wants to know what cleaning product he should use for his bathroom tile and other surfaces.