- It’s not easy to keep track of every little thing in your home that requires attention upkeep. Well now, there’s an app for that! It’s been created by Consumer Reports and helps manage your home like a pro.
- Vinegar works well as for salads and cooking, but did you know there are many ways to use it to keep your home clean? We’ll share 5 ways to use vinegar to keep your appliances, your bathroom and even your tools clean and working well.
- The holidays leave little time for things to go wrong…but what happens when they do? We’ll have simple solutions to solve the most common holiday home improvement hassles just ahead.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions about:
- Marlene in California is having a rotten egg smell from her master bathroom shower.
- William from Delaware has mice problem he needs to get rid of.
- Denise in Ohio is constantly battling condensation in her double pain windows and wants to know if there is a solution.
- Olin wants to some advice about installing wainscoting in his living room.
- Lane from Arizona wants to know if he can do a concrete countertop by himself.
- Renea in North Carolina needs to know how to weatherproofing her apartment windows and sliding glass door.
- Clair from Maine is having a problem with his water softener not working correctly.