Water Problems in Basement

I need to regrade my foundation perimeter to help fix a water problems in my basement. What type of contractor can I call for a cost effective fix?

The Money Pit Answer

Regrading is a job for a landscaper. Just make sure that they know to use clean fill dirt and not top soil. Top soil is too organic and will hold the water. You can add a bit of top soil to support grass seed when you are done but the grade has to be made with the fill.
Get more tips here: https://www.moneypit.com/article/basement-waterproofing-tips-0.