CommunityUpdate Kitchen Cabinets

Update Kitchen Cabinets

I have some old kitchen cabinets I plan to update with some paint.  I wanted to give them a modern look with some new hidden style hinges, but they are inset cabinets and I am having a hard time finding hinges that can accomodate the 7/16″ inset of the cabinets in the frame. I attached some pictures if my description isn't clear.   Do you have any suggestions?

The Money Pit Answer


You might be able to find what you're looking for from one of the websites below. They all have a wide variety of different types of hinges, including the concealed kind that you have in mind.