1. Ownership. The Website (MoneyPit.com) is owned by Squeaky Door Productions, Inc. The content and service provided on the Website including graphics, code, text products, software, audio, music and design is owned or licensed by Squeaky Door Productions, Inc. Certain third party copyright materials and works are included on the Website, including those works or materials belonging to licensors. All content and services are protected by international intellectual property law.
2. Use of the Website. No content on the Website may be reproduced or distributed in any manner. Your use of MoneyPit.com is for your own personal use and enjoyment and you cannot use it for any commercial purpose.
You agree that you will not place any offensive, libelous, illegal or defamatory content on the Website. Squeaky Door Productions, Inc. will make best efforts to monitor content and retains the unfettered right to remove any content, which it deems to be in violation of this prohibition, but Squeaky Door Productions, Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions.
3. Promotions, Sweepstakes, and Contests. From time to time, we may host a promotion, sweepstake, or contest on the Website. You may be asked to provide personal information or permit the transfer to a third party of your personal information in connection with such promotion, sweepstake or contest. It will be disclosed at the point of collection or transfer who is collecting or transferring the information and whose privacy statement applies, and it will be your choice whether or not you wish to permit such transfer or collection of personal information to a third party.
4. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Squeaky Door Productions, Inc. (including its successors, subsidiaries, agents, affiliates, partners and licensors) against all claims, damages, costs or other expenses, which arise directly or indirectly out of or from your use of the Website.
5. EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAWUse, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER MONEYPIT.COM™ WEBSITE, NOR SQUEAKY DOOR PRODUCTIONS, INC., NOR THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS AND SUPPLIERS, NOR EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PRIVACY, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR ANY OTHER LOSSES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OF MONEYPIT.COM™ WEBSITE AND SQUEAKY DOOR PRODUCTIONS, INC., AND THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, AND SUPPLIERS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS EXCEED, IN TOTAL, THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO US.
6. Termination. Your use of the Website may be suspended or terminated without notice for any reason, including but not limited to failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
7. Miscellaneous. Squeaky Door Productions, Inc. may be required to make repairs and perform maintenance on the Website. We will use our best efforts to limit those interruptions. Squeaky Door Productions, Inc. shall not be liable to you or any other party for any such disruptions, or any other disruptions (including viruses or other issues) that may occur on the Internet. These terms and conditions (along with any revisions) reflect the full understanding and authorization for use between Squeaky Door Productions, Inc., its successors and/or assigns and all users of the website.
8. Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights. If you have a complaint about authorization of any content on the Website please provide a written or e-mail notice to: Squeaky Door Productions, 304 Roosevelt Avenue, Suite 1, Oakhurst, NJ 07755, email@example.com
9. Third Party Content and Information. Some content on the Website is obtained from Third Parties whose organizations are responsible for that content. MoneyPit.com™ does not make representations about such content and assumes no liability or responsibility for such content.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. Since operation and functionality of the Website depend on factors such as the type of hardware, software, or network you are using, there is a possibility that the Website may not work on your computer, be interrupted or have errors in its operation, or may interfere or even harm the operation of your computer; neither does not warrant the successful operation of the Website on your computer, and we are not liable for any such problems that result from your use of the Website.
MOREOVER, THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN ADVICE, OPINIONS, INSTRUCTIONS AND STATEMENTS FROM SQUEAKY DOOR PRODUCTIONS, INC., ITS USERS AND OTHER CONTENT AND INFORMATION PROVIDERS. THIS CONTENT IS INTENDED TO BE USED FOR INFORMATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. YOU USE THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL OR SOME OTHER AUTHORITY IN THE APPROPRIATE FIELD BEFORE USING ANY OF THE CONTENT. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY SQUEAKY DOOR PRODUCTIONS, INC ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SQUEAKY DOOR PRODUCTIONS, INC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE. SQUEAKY DOOR PRODUCTIONS, INC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, SECURE, OR TIMELY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SQUEAKY DOOR PRODUCTIONS, INC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, TRADE, USAGE OR PERFORMANCE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, AND THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE URGE YOU TO KEEP BACKUP COPIES OF CONTENT AND OTHER MATERIAL, IF ANY, THAT YOU MAINTAIN ON OR USE WITH THE WEBSITE. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING PROPERTY, MATERIAL, EQUIPMENT OR DATA, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING COSTS OR DAMAGES.
11. Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions of this agreement shall be governed and in accordance with the laws in the State of New Jersey, USA.