Carbon monoxide is the leading cause of poisoning deaths in America and you can't see, or even smell it. The main culprit behind carbon monoxide invading homes is old or poorly maintaned heating equipment.  Protect your family with a carbon monoxide detector which sounds an alarm whenever the gas is detected so your family can escape safely from the house.           

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
Type the characters you see in this picture. (verify using audio)
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.