Where Can I Find a Combination Motion-Activated Light and Dimmers?

Submitted By
Marshall Wiles
1 expert, 1 community

Our teenagers often snack and grab drinks at night, then fail to turn lights off when they retire from the kitchen to their bedrooms.  I'd love to add a motion-activated sensor light with a built in dimmer switch, so that the lights dim a few minutes after they leave the kitchen.  Does this exist?

Post new answer

Type the characters you see in this picture. (verify using audio)
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.



I am a Lutron employee and I want to reply back to you on your question.  We do make a Occupancy / Vacancy Sensor that has a dimmer feature along with it.  The model number is MS-OP600M-WH which can be set as a Vacancy only model if you wish.  We do make a Vacancy only model which is MS-VP600M-WH.  One thing to note is that these will only work with Incandescent and Halogen bulbs.

 If you have any additional questions you can contact me at esuro@lutron.com and I can help you find what you are looking for. 


Eric Suro

Marketing Manager

Lutron Electronics

0 users found this helpful
You voted
Was this answer helpful?