Water Filters

Submitted By
Filed Under
Water Quality
1 expert, 1 community

Recently you were talking about a water filter that does not let the molecules clump together. I missed what you said and haven't been able to find any thing similar. I believe that you said it could be purchased at Lowes.  I must have a lot of calcium or lime in my city water, and even tho it goes thru a softner it leaves white spots on everything.  I am hoping this will solve the problem.     Thank you.   Love the show.

Post new answer

Type the characters you see in this picture. (verify using audio)
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.


It is called Easy Water. It's not a filter but a water softening system that doesn't use the traditional salt method. You can learn more at easywater.com.

0 users found this helpful
You voted
Was this answer helpful?