Water Coming in Windows

Submitted By
Jeff Adamson
1 expert, 0 community

Theres water coming in under the windows in my kitchen. This only happens when there is driving rain or I try washing the windows with a garden hose. Now it doesn't come in the window it leaks from right under the molding on the inside of the window. I'd just replace the windows since they are very old but I plan on gutting my kitchen in a year or two when I have the money. I'm looking for a cheap fix for now until I can afford to redo my kitchen.