Update Kitchen Cabinets

Submitted By
Chad Marshall
1 expert, 0 community

I have some old kitchen cabinets I plan to update with some paint.  I wanted to give them a modern look with some new hidden style hinges, but they are inset cabinets and I am having a hard time finding hinges that can accomodate the 7/16" inset of the cabinets in the frame. I attached some pictures if my description isn't clear.   Do you have any suggestions?

Post new answer

Type the characters you see in this picture. (verify using audio)
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.