"One Stroke"

Submitted By
Filed Under
Furniture, Painting
1 expert, 0 community

Several years ago there was a "one step" paint available that allowed you to paint over almost any surface without prior priming, sanding, etc. There was probably a second cover coat also available. I looked up "One Stroke" and came up with several artists who were selling the "One Stroke Method" of painting. Don't think it's the same thing. Do you know if "One Stroke" as a product is still available?