My house was built in 1942. When we bought it, there was a cement walkway bordering the foundation on one side, sloped toward the foundation, and no gutters. We removed the walkway, regraded, and added gutters so the basement no longer has moisture issues. When we discovered mold in the basement (underneath wood panelling on the inside where the walkway had butted up against the house), we immediately removed the wood panelling and sprayed and scrubbed the wall with Tylex mold and mildew remover. Unfortunately, the wall is still deeply discolored and the paint is buckling. The basement wall is is made of cement blocks. What is the best way to finish cleaning up this mold and to make it look clean and healthy? Thank you for your help!