Mold and Real Estate: Musty odor is warning sign for mold issues

Submitted By
Aimee Oscamou
1 expert, 0 community

I am considering buying a house, but every time I visit the property, as soon as I get inside the front door I notice a distinct "moldy" smell. This goes away after a few minutes as I get used to it. Is it possible to fix this problem?

Post new answer

Type the characters you see in this picture. (verify using audio)
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.