Hardwood Floors

Submitted By
the shadow
1 expert, 0 community

we live in a raised ranch and are replacing our wall-to-wall with hardwood flooring. Is there a best product to put down between the sub-floor and the hardwood?

Post new answer

Type the characters you see in this picture. (verify using audio)
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.


The most common technique is to use rosin paper in between.  But some of the prefinished products have their own recommended underlayment as well.  Check out the products on Lumber Liquidators website, such as the Bellawood.  Great warranty -- 50 years!

0 users found this helpful
You voted
Was this answer helpful?