Deck Furniture Bungee Cords

Submitted By
0 expert, 0 community

Last year The Money Pit featured a new product that was designed to secure deck furniture during high winds.  It looks like a bungee cord with unique end hooks that slide in between deck boards and then turn into a locking position, thereby allowing the bungee cord to hold firm while wrapping it up and over the deck furniture item and securing the bungee cord on the opposite side.  I cannot remember the name of the was something like Deck Safety.  It is supposed to be stocked at both Lowe's and Home Depot, but neither of them have anything like it.  Does anyone recall the name of this item?