I used this on a exhaust pipe comimg from a hot water tank in the opening of a chimney. Is it safe to use for this?
The reason I was looking to close up the small gap where the exhasut pipe went into the chimney is because the gas and electric company said there was a carbon monoxide detected around the opening.
My question is...do I need to remove the foam and mix up some concrete?
Thanks for your help, I appreciate it! BTW...the can says it's flammable, but I don't know if that applies, it it's exhaust only?