Replacing and Repairing Fire-Retardant Flooring

Fire-retardant floor underlayment called Gyp-Crete is often used in multi-unit buildings, as well as single family homes.  Learn how to replace it when it's damaged or worn. 

Post new comment

Type the characters you see in this picture. (verify using audio)
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.