Leaking Pressure-Relief Valve: Replace Water Heater

Filed Under
Leaks, Water Heaters

Find out why you should hire a plumber to replace your water heater after the pressure-relief valve has leaked into the panel and fried the elements.

Post new comment

Type the characters you see in this picture. (verify using audio)
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.