How to Repair a Swollen Area of Hardwood Floor

Find out how to repair an area of your hardwood floor that is swollen from water damage. Get tips on cutting out the swollen part and replacing it with floor boards taken from a nearby closet or pantry. You can then cover the closet or pantry floor with whatever's available, and it won't be as noticeable.

Post new comment

Type the characters you see in this picture. (verify using audio)
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.