Gaping, Horizontal Cracks in Basement Walls

If there are gaping horizontal cracks in your basement and the walls are bending in, it's a serious problem and you need to hire a structural engineer. They will write up a report about the situation and specify repairs. Then, after a contractor completes the repairs, the structural engineer will certify that the repair was done correctly. This process is necessary to preserve the value of your home.

Post new comment

Type the characters you see in this picture. (verify using audio)
Type the characters you see in the picture above; if you can't read them, submit the form and a new image will be generated. Not case sensitive.