Cracked Support Beam in a Townhome: Who Should Fix?

Get tips on checking with the townhome association to find out who is responsible for fixing structural problems. Learn how to fix cracks in your walls with perforated drywall tape. If it turns out the structural issue is your responsibility, get tips on hiring a professional home inspector to do a single-item inspection so they can tell you what needs to be done.