Can you draw hearts and smiley faces with your fingers in the condensation on the inside of your windows? If so, don’t blame your windows. High humidity in the home often causes “sweating” on windows.
- Regularly use ventilation fans in bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms to circulate the air.
- Air out your home frequently by opening doors and windows to circulate airflow.
- Reduce your number of indoor house plants, since plant increase humidity levels.
- Add a dehumidifier to your home to remove excess moisture from the air.
- Make sure you have working vents in your attic, basement and crawl spaces.