- Give such architectural salvaged items as hardwood flooring, brick, tile, moldings and cabinetry new life through reuse in contemporary spaces.
- Bring the elegant lines of recycled building materials like vintage bathtubs and sinks into modern baths with updated plumbing, fixtures and finishes.
Integrate handcrafted built-ins into room designs to create focal points that are both functional and decorative.
Feature architectural salvage finds as the art pieces they are. Everything from gates and finials to signage and unusual windows can be displayed on walls or tabletops to add interest in a space.
- Build or embellish recycled building materials like furnishings in new ways For example, a vintage panel or window can be attached to a base made of new materials to create an accent table.
- Accessorize and illuminate a modern room with a rewired vintage light fixture.
- Add whimsy to landscaping and outdoor rooms with popular architectural items like statues, ornaments and other architectural elements.